Become the 2016 METIOR Editor!
We need a current Murdoch student who is passionate about journalism to become our 2016 METIOR editor and lead the student publication into a new era.
Last year METIOR moved from print to an online-first platform and it needs a leader to rebuild the presence the mag in the student eye while protecting the strong ethical and moral integrity of the publication.
METIOR needs an Editor with strong language skills, relevant experience in writing and editing, excellent time management and great social skills to take the helm. The successful applicant will have experience in journalism and writing, basic marketing, and know their way around WordPress.
Your application must consist of:
- A CV with at least one relevant prior writing position.
- One to three clippings of your previous work.
- A cover letter (maximum two pages) demonstrating why you would be the best person for the job.
The successful application will show:
- How a diversity of viewpoints will be sought and represented.
- The ability to innovate and tackle difficult problems
- How you plan to grow METIOR’s readership and contributor base.
Feel free to send us any questions you might have.